We test our eyes by looking at an eye chart. Right?
Not if you want to get to the root of the problem. And not just treat the symptoms, as glasses do.
The eye chart tests for only one visual skill - acuity.
Unfortunately, acuity is the "last link in the chain."
By the time a person has trouble seeing the eye chart clearly, underlying difficulties have already developed in the visual system.
This vision test may seem simple on the surface, but it helps to uncover some of the underlying patterns that contribute to vision problems.Answer each question by choosing YES or NO.
Then score your vision test when you're done answering the questions.
1. Do you wear glasses/contacts now?
2. Have your glasses/contacts become stronger over the years?
3. Do you work with a computer?
4. Do your eyes ever tire (burn, itch) when reading?
5. Do you ever see double images or halos around images?
6. Do you suffer from eye strain and/or tension headaches?
Take your glasses/contacts off to answer questions 7-13.
7. Cover one eye. From 24 inches (61 cm), look at the center of the circle of radiating lines below with the other eye. Do some of the lines appear blacker or darker than others?
8. Cover the other eye and perform the same test. Do some of the lines appear blacker or darker than others?
9. Close your eyes and cup your palms over your closed eyes. Do you see black?
10. Without glasses/contacts, can you read the line below at 24 INCHES (61 cm)?
11. Without glasses/contacts, can you read the line below at 10 FEET (3 meters)?
Sit 20-24 inches (51-61 cm) away from the screen with this circle at eye level.
Hold your right thumb between your eyes and the screen.
12. Focus on your thumb. In the background, do you see 2 images of the circle?
13. Focus on the circle. In the foreground, do you see 2 images of your thumb?
SCORING: Questions 1 - 8: Score 1 point for each YES answer. Questions 9 - 13: Score 1 point for each NO answer.
RESULTS: If your total is more than 2, your eyes will benefit from a regular routine of vision improvement. The higher your total score, the more your eyes will benefit.
Start changing these underlying patterns with a training system such as The Program for Better Vision, and your problems with acuity can start to improve. The Program can help you see more clearly, reduce or end your dependency on glasses and relieve feelings of discomfort and tiredness in your eyes.
Better Vision footer
We'll ship your order right to your door - anywhere in the world!
Shopping is safe because our site uses technology that ensures your information is kept confidential and secure. We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to encrypt all information you provide. SSL is the industry standard and the best software available for secure ecommerce transactions.
100% MONEY BACK
Money Back Guarantee!
Rather Order by Phone?
9 am 3 pm Eastern time
(Monday - Friday)
Free in US:
65 Eastern Ave #B1-E
Essex MA 01929
Send us an email
Built upon a holistic approach, the solutions described on this web site offer self-help alternatives for people who want to better their vision, minimize the use of glasses or contact lenses, enhance perceptual skills and/or develop emotional clarity. The information on this site is not meant to diagnose or treat any medical conditions of the visual system. Anyone with a medical disorder or persistent problem is advised to consult an eye doctor or other health care practitioner.
Individual results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are by real people, and may not reflect the typical purchaserís experience, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
TESTIMONIALS: User experiences and testimonials on this site reflect their individual experience. Because others have had positive experiences does not necessarily mean that you will have the same, similar or any results. Everybody is different and so are your eyes, so you may have a totally different experience. Any reference to "guarantee" refers to our 100% Money Back Guarantee and not to any specific results from our products.
These statements have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, care or prevent any disease. See your eye care professional regularly.