The Program for Better Vision is the world's #1 best selling Audio Course for the eyes for a good reason: It's effective! The Program is easy to use, taking you step by step through a specific series of Vision Sessions. The Program is a combination of eye exercises, muscle-control techniques, brain/eye coordination, perceptual training and body, mind and eye relaxation. Here's what you'll find in The Program for Better Vision:
6 VISION SESSIONS on Audio CD:
1. Fusion String Technique: Develops Binocularity and Convergence, teaching your eyes to work together and to see equally.
2. Mind's Eye Visualization: Increases your ability to visualize, encouraging the mind's role in restoring vision.
3. Self-Massage Techniques: Relieves tension of the upper body, particularly your shoulders, head, neck and eyes.
4. Spectrum Visualization: Releases deep tension in your entire visual system.
5. Vision Chart Techniques: Increases focusing power and sharpens Peripheral Awareness and Mental Concentration.
6. Memory Visualization: Helps you release the limiting images, memories and attitudes that may block clear vision.
PROGRAM GUIDE AND SCHEDULE:
The Program Guide leads you step by step to better vision, explaining how and why each exercise works. You'll proceed with confidence as you easily follow the schedule, knowing that you are doing the right thing for your eyes. Filled with photographs, illustrations and diagrams, the 80-page Guide also includes information about:
- How to gauge your improvement
- 10 Steps to Better Vision
- How the eyes work
- Using glasses/contacts while on The Program
- Tips to reduce eye stress and strain
Consisting of 10 evenly-spaced beads, the Fusion String develops Binocularity (the mind and the eyes working together) and Convergence (both eyes looking at the same point at the same time).
2 VISION CHARTS:
Two special charts, for both nearsighted and farsighted users, with special notes for astigmatism.
Questions while using The Program? Call us and we'll be glad to help. You may never need to-The Program is so easy to use-but our staff is on hand if you need us.